Highlighted
Oldrg60
Level 1: Cadet

Order status

I placed an preorder order online recently when i track with SBS number it says it doesn't exist.
And when i track with 1-1639300622303 number it just says pending still??
The 24/7 chat guy said ill recieve phone on 26th but the order status seems to say its not even processed. Im confused lol.
Has anyone had this happen or know what pending means?

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
2 REPLIES 2
Level 24: Supreme Being
Level 24: Supreme Being

Re: Order status

Pending does normally mean the order is created but not submitted. However I believe pre-order's themselves are done in a separate system to prevent 'accidental' ordering of the product prior to release

As part of that process they still need to create the order in the normal ordering system (which is the reference you have above) as that order is the one that has your plan details, bolt-ons, etc. You'll probably find that the order status will change not long before you're due to receive the phone to make sure that it is ready to go when you receive it.

In your case i think your best bet would be to contact 13 22 53, option 3 then option 4 (7am-7pm Monday to Friday) and they should be able to confirm that your order has been processed. That should be the team that processes pre-orders it in the separate system
I am a Premium Services Support Consultant (Telstra Platinum, Telstra Smart Home, Locator/Device Locator and Neto POS). However, I am not an official representative on CrowdSupport.

IT Helpdesk and Technicial Support by Telstra Platinum
Smart Home Automation & Monitoring from Telstra
Helping Australians Find the Things that Matter Most with Telstra Locator
Run a Modern Retail Business with Neto Point of Sale
Oldrg60
Level 1: Cadet

Re: Order status

Thankyou for explaining that make sense to me now. I will call them in the next few days just to be sure 😊

Telstra 24x7®

Manage your services and take advantage of offers while you’re out and about with the Telstra 24x7® App

Download now