Highlighted
Gepeto
Level 3: Gumshoe

Personal Avatars

Answered

Read a post regarding being able to upload a personal Avatar. The answer was that to be allowed to upload your personal avatar depended on how much content you have provided on Crowdsupport.

Is anyone able to elaborate and tell us just HOW MUCH is enough to add your own avatar.

Cheers

FREDDY                      

Fred Froggerty : A Telstra HD Premium with Foxtel through Telstra. A consumer of NSW. Not employed by anyone, and the answers I supply here are just my personal experiences I share in the hope they can help you, as they have helped me.
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Level 22: Superhuman
Accepted Solution

Re: Personal Avatars

I from memory i was able to add my own custom avatar around level 5-7. Those levels are pretty easy to obtain by participating on the forum by replying to posts, having your replies liked by other members of the community and your replies accepted as answers.
For Official Support start a Secure Chat Here, try the Online Troubleshooter or Raise a Complaint.

Full Disclosure:

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
2 REPLIES 2
Accepted Solution

I from memory i was able to add my own custom avatar around level 5-7. Those levels are pretty easy to obtain by participating on the forum by replying to posts, having your replies liked by other members of the community and your replies accepted as answers.
For Official Support start a Secure Chat Here, try the Online Troubleshooter or Raise a Complaint.

Full Disclosure:
Gepeto
Level 3: Gumshoe

Thanks for the info, I thought it would be something like that.
Fred Froggerty : A Telstra HD Premium with Foxtel through Telstra. A consumer of NSW. Not employed by anyone, and the answers I supply here are just my personal experiences I share in the hope they can help you, as they have helped me.

Goodbye Excess Data Charges

Hello New Plans.

Find out more