Telecom-cop
Level 1: Cadet

Should Telstra be held to their own rules?

Telstra believes they are above regulation and authorise staff to do what ever they want with zero reprimand.

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
3 REPLIES 3
Telecom-cop
Level 1: Cadet

What are Telstra’s Priorities

Telstra is not:

*customer centric

*consumer supportve

*national focused

*technologies centric

The telecommunication essential service are no longer something to be proud of, from world leading to a disgrace.

The infrastructure that is abused buy the money hungry company was owned by the Australian tax payers, the same demographic this moral less company abuses.

They are selling jobs offshore resulting in poor customer service. 

They seem to have sold out. It’s time for people to stand up and take their business elsewhere. As this is the only feedback they seem to care about.

Level 24: Supreme Being

Re: What are Telstra’s Priorities

Telstra, like any business of its size, has a very varied ideas of the experience amongst its clients. I know people who have not had a single issue in decades and people who have had very complex issues. That will happen anyway, regardless, because different people have different expectations and understandings and sometimes things will go wrong.

But that isn't only base on them offshoring staff, even when they are running teams onshore they had the same levels of complaints, and issues, if not worse. Even with the teams onshore now they get the same sorts of feedback.

They have huge room for improvement, and I believe that they are trying at the moment. It is likely that they will not fix every issue, no matter what they try.

Technology wise though, I am sorry, but their mobile network is world class. They had a world leading 3G network, have one of the fastest 4G networks, they are on track to have one of the most robust 5G networks. Our fixed network has been an ongoing nightmare which has been perpetuated by so many factors, but, mobile they are exceeding.
Helpful Links

Internet not working or outage in your area? - Check the Outage page for details and troubleshooting.
Help with an account issue? - LiveChat 24x7 support
View Usage, Bills and more - Check it out on MyAccount

Previously worked with a Telstra Partner however I am not a Telstra Employee, just a fellow customer helping when I can.

Highlighted

Re: Should Telstra be held to their own rules?

Did you have a specific issue that you were having trouble getting help with?

If so, you can raise a complaint: https://www.telstra.com.au/support/category/account-billing/manage-account/our-complaints-handling-p...
I am a Premium Services Support Consultant (Telstra Platinum, Telstra Smart Home, Locator/Device Locator and Neto POS). However, I am not an official representative on CrowdSupport.

IT Helpdesk and Technicial Support by Telstra Platinum
Smart Home Automation & Monitoring from Telstra
Helping Australians Find the Things that Matter Most with Telstra Locator
Run a Modern Retail Business with Neto Point of Sale

Telstra 24x7®

Manage your services and take advantage of offers while you’re out and about with the Telstra 24x7® App

Download now
Find out more about the Telstra 24x7 App ×
Manage your services and take advantage of offers while you’re out and about with the Telstra 24x7® App Download now
Earn points on our new rewards program and enjoy tier benefits like discounted movie tickets and moreFind out more

Need a hand or want to share your expertise?
Register for CrowdSupport and get involved

Register now