Highlighted
purpled
Level 1: Cadet

Store service

Just wanted to send a big non thank you to the staff member at Macarthur Square Campbelltown store that wanted me to go back there and resign my contract the week before my contract was up cause a month before was not close enough, mind you this was after waiting 30 minutes to talk to a person firstly, then a 15 minute discussion and to be told to come back.

I was fortunate enough to have a relative visit me and we were discussing the contract of phone plan, looked online for info and found that a person can actually change a plan upto 90DAYS before expiry and do it online.

So NO THANKS to the great service of Macarthur Square Campbelltown staff member for their NON SERVICE and lack of helpful knowledge.

It is now done and dusted without having to spend another hour sorting it out.

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
1 REPLY 1
Telstra (Retired)
Telstra (Retired)

Re: Store service

Hi PurpleD 

Thanks for taking the time to provide your feedback. I will be forwarding this on to the Area Manager of the store, so further Coaching can be provided, as we recognise what a poor experience this has been for you. 

Kind Regards 

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

Goodbye Excess Data Charges

Hello New Plans.

Find out more