terryv
Level 2: Rookie

Telstra Plus App for WIN 10 Telstra phone & WIN 10 laptop

I have a Telstra supplied Lumia 640 phone operating on WIN 10 plus a laptop using WIN 10. I have enrolled in Telstra's new rewards program 'Telstra Plus' but cannot find where to download the App. They do provide a download for Apple & Android, however.

Trying to use Telstra contact help is a waste of time as the overseas operators just use a script & have no idea of what the problem is. They now rate with me a 1 out of 10.

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
4 REPLIES 4
Level 25: The Singularity
Level 25: The Singularity

Re: Telstra Plus App for WIN 10 Telstra phone & WIN 10 laptop

Unfortunately, due to Microsoft abandoning Windows Mobile a couple of years ago, nobody is developing apps for it any more.
Never be afraid to back yourself when trying new things, just always make sure you have 3 escape routes if things go wrong.
Level 21: Augmented

Why do you blame Telstra for something Microsoft is responsible for?

I replied to your second thread about the same issue here https://crowdsupport.telstra.com.au/t5/Windows-Phone/Telstra-App-for-Windows-10-Mobile-amp-laptop/td...

DISCLAIMER: I do not work for Telstra or any other ISP. I never did. I have wealth of practical knowledge in Computer Security and Forensic Computing. I have been in the field since 1985.

Likes (formerly Kudos) and solutions are appreciated!!!
The comments expressed by me reflect my user experience and personal opinion.
terryv
Level 2: Rookie

Maybe I did not ask the question clearly enough.

What I am trying to find is:- The member login address for Telstra Plus, using a laptop in WIN 10, if I can find it I can include it on the mobile, in the start menu, as well

I am not blaming anyone,I understand that MS no longer support the Lumia/ Nokia phone, but, Telstra did sell it to me.

Level 24: Supreme Being
Level 24: Supreme Being

You can sign into Telstra My Account to check your Telstra plus points. This is the direct link

https://plus.telstra.com.au/home

Telstra 24x7®

Manage your services and take advantage of offers while you’re out and about with the Telstra 24x7® App

Download now
Find out more about the Telstra 24x7 App ×
Manage your services and take advantage of offers while you’re out and about with the Telstra 24x7® App Download now
Earn points on our new rewards program and enjoy tier benefits like discounted movie tickets and moreFind out more

Need a hand or want to share your expertise?
Register for CrowdSupport and get involved

Register now