CrowdSupport®
terryv
Level 2: Rookie

Telstra Plus App for WIN 10 Telstra phone & WIN 10 laptop

I have a Telstra supplied Lumia 640 phone operating on WIN 10 plus a laptop using WIN 10. I have enrolled in Telstra's new rewards program 'Telstra Plus' but cannot find where to download the App. They do provide a download for Apple & Android, however.

Trying to use Telstra contact help is a waste of time as the overseas operators just use a script & have no idea of what the problem is. They now rate with me a 1 out of 10.

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
4 REPLIES 4
Level 25: The Singularity
Level 25: The Singularity

Re: Telstra Plus App for WIN 10 Telstra phone & WIN 10 laptop

Unfortunately, due to Microsoft abandoning Windows Mobile a couple of years ago, nobody is developing apps for it any more.
Never be afraid to back yourself when trying new things, just always make sure you have 3 escape routes if things go wrong.
Level 21: Augmented

Why do you blame Telstra for something Microsoft is responsible for?

I replied to your second thread about the same issue here https://crowdsupport.telstra.com.au/t5/Windows-Phone/Telstra-App-for-Windows-10-Mobile-amp-laptop/td...

DISCLAIMER: I do not work for Telstra or any other ISP. I never did. I have wealth of practical knowledge in Computer Security and Forensic Computing. I have been in the field since 1985.

Likes (formerly Kudos) and solutions are appreciated!!!
The comments expressed by me reflect my user experience and personal opinion.
terryv
Level 2: Rookie

Maybe I did not ask the question clearly enough.

What I am trying to find is:- The member login address for Telstra Plus, using a laptop in WIN 10, if I can find it I can include it on the mobile, in the start menu, as well

I am not blaming anyone,I understand that MS no longer support the Lumia/ Nokia phone, but, Telstra did sell it to me.

Level 24: Supreme Being
Level 24: Supreme Being

You can sign into Telstra My Account to check your Telstra plus points. This is the direct link

https://plus.telstra.com.au/home

Set it & forget it

With direct debit there’s no need to give paying your bill another thought.

Avoid queuing up and never worry about late fees again.

Setup direct debit
Find out more about the Telstra 24x7 App and direct debit ×
Manage your services and take advantage of offers while you’re out and about with the Telstra 24x7® App Find out more

Avoid queueing up and never worry about late fees againSet up direct debit

Need a hand or want to share your expertise?
Register for CrowdSupport and get involved

Register now