fedup18
Level 1: Cadet

Telstrra Security

Since Telstra updated their Media page it is showing as insecure even though it has htpps. Also when I am in my emails it reverts to an insecure site. I am a Platinum member and have spoken to Testra four times about this. They change a few things but it always reverts back to the insecure site. Thinking of changing providers as a last resort.

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
4 REPLIES 4
Support Team
Support Team

Re: Telstrra Security

Hi fedup18, welcome to CrowdSupport, apologies for the slow response.

Could you please provide the exact URL of the initial page that is showing as insecure despite being delivered over HTTPS please? Some details of which browser and other details would also be handy. We'll be able to provide the feedback to the relevant area and put them in the best position to investigate and address the problem then.

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

fedup18

It has an "i" in a circle then https://email.telstra.com/webmail/index-rui.jsp?v=1479958955287#app/mail
If I click refresh it reverts back to a secure site (for a while). I use a HP laptop, Windows 10, Google or Microsoft Edge, Total AV antivirus. Also when I do a search on the web the site comes up insecure then goes to secure
fedup18

Further to details supplied https://www.mytelstra.com.au/my account/home then I click on Webmail
Support Team
Support Team

Thanks fedup18, I'll get this under the nose of the best person I can find to check it out.

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

Telstra 24x7®

Manage your services and take advantage of offers while you’re out and about with the Telstra 24x7® App

Download now
Find out more about the Telstra 24x7 App ×
Manage your services and take advantage of offers while you’re out and about with the Telstra 24x7® App Download now
Earn points on our new rewards program and enjoy tier benefits like discounted movie tickets and moreFind out more

Need a hand or want to share your expertise?
Register for CrowdSupport and get involved

Register now