Wally0
Level 1: Cadet

Voicemail issues. Help!

Hi, i use my mobile for my small business, it's my only phone.

Problem i have is when I use do not disturb on my iPhone 6s callers get a busy signal instead of going to my voicemail. 
I enter the code **62*+61101# to enable all voicemail but it is not accepted. Here is the message i'm getting. Can anyone offer advice with this? 

Thanks

unnamed.jpg

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
3 REPLIES 3
Level 22: Superhuman

Re: Voicemail issues. Help!

The recommended code for Unreachable is

**62*101#

For No Answer **61*101#

For Busy   **67*101#

A "Like" is always appreciated. If my advice is a solution, please mark it. I'm not a Telstra employee.
50 + years exp. in radio comms., eg mobile phones since 1963, two-way radios, base stations, antennas & pagers. One of my mottos: "Believe in yourself, and you can accomplish anything".
Wally0
Level 1: Cadet

Thanks

The above code is for all voicemail situations.

I have just entered your codes and none of them are being accepted.

Highlighted
Level 22: Superhuman

To eliminate your actual handset or identify a network issue, can you try to divert with your sim in another handset,

A "Like" is always appreciated. If my advice is a solution, please mark it. I'm not a Telstra employee.
50 + years exp. in radio comms., eg mobile phones since 1963, two-way radios, base stations, antennas & pagers. One of my mottos: "Believe in yourself, and you can accomplish anything".

Telstra 24x7®

Manage your services and take advantage of offers while you’re out and about with the Telstra 24x7® App

Download now
Find out more about the Telstra 24x7 App ×
Manage your services and take advantage of offers while you’re out and about with the Telstra 24x7® App Download now
Earn points on our new rewards program and enjoy tier benefits like discounted movie tickets and moreFind out more

Need a hand or want to share your expertise?
Register for CrowdSupport and get involved

Register now