CrowdSupport®
Highlighted
EngK
Level 1: Cadet

Wrong Delivery Address

Preordered S10+ over chat. Given wrong address initially but immediately informed and gave the correct address prior to confirming the order. Double and triple check with the Agent if he has got the correct address and he confirmed he has. Come delivery day last Friday 8/3/19, consignment went to the wrong address. Agent did not update the correct address at all. Have been complaining to Telstra (Chat, Call Centre) since last Friday, but no one is able to advise when I will be getting the phone. I cannot even update the correct address to deliver the phone to. Ridiculous! Was promised a Telstra Staff will get in touch with me, but no one did. Is Telstra really that incompetent in this Technology day and age?

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
3 REPLIES 3
Support Team
Support Team

Re: Wrong Delivery Address

Hi Engk,

Thanks for reaching out and I'm really sorry to hear of this experience, I can certainly appreciate your frustration. 

When you spoke with a consultant, were you given a SR or INT reference number? 

- Tanasha 

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

EngK
Level 1: Cadet

SR 1-1946574160695. Seems every agent since last Friday is playing Taichi. Trying to push me to another team saying someone will call me back. Finally got an email yesterday 13/3 from Complaints team, call back the number this morning , lady over the phone play Taichi again saying someone will call me back in 20min. It’s 20min already and still no one calls me back. Pathetic!
Support Team
Support Team

Thanks for keeping us updated EngK, 

I'm really sorry to hear this wasn't resolved sooner, I'm confident that the case manager will get back to you soon.

Please keep us in the loop.

- Matty

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

Telstra 24x7®

Manage your services and take advantage of offers while you’re out and about with the Telstra 24x7® App

Download now
Find out more about the Telstra 24x7 App ×
Manage your services and take advantage of offers while you’re out and about with the Telstra 24x7® App Find out more
Earn points on our new rewards program and enjoy tier benefits like discounted movie tickets and moreFind out more

Need a hand or want to share your expertise?
Register for CrowdSupport and get involved

Register now