Highlighted
SAILee33
Level 1: Cadet

a lead-in cable issue

I moved to a new address and have to connect internet with tpg. Technical servicers told that have an issue with The lead-in issue and tell me to fix that. However i am a tenant, is anyone know who will fix that issue and pay for that thank you.

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
2 REPLIES 2
Level 24: Supreme Being

Re: a lead-in cable issue

Did they tell you what the actual issue is and why they can't organise this on your behalf?
I am a Premium Services Support Consultant (Telstra Platinum, Telstra Smart Home, Locator/Device Locator and Neto POS). However, I am not an official representative on CrowdSupport.

IT Helpdesk and Technicial Support by Telstra Platinum
Smart Home Automation & Monitoring from Telstra
Helping Australians Find the Things that Matter Most with Telstra Locator
Run a Modern Retail Business with Neto Point of Sale

Re: a lead-in cable issue

Yes, exactly, more information would be required.

If it needs a lead in that should be something TPG should be able to arrange for you. May a new connection fee, you can check if your landlord will cover this, they may or may not.

If it needs repairs on the line in it is again something they should sort for you.
Helpful Links

Internet not working or outage in your area? - Check the Outage page for details and troubleshooting.
Help with an account issue? - LiveChat 24x7 support
View Usage, Bills and more - Check it out on MyAccount

Previously worked with a Telstra Partner however I am not a Telstra Employee, just a fellow customer helping when I can.

Goodbye Excess Data Charges

Hello New Plans.

Find out more