Highlighted
Auscaz
Level 4: Private Eye

changing crowd support name

Answered
hi, is there a way to change my name on here?

thanks for your help
2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Accepted Solutions
Level 20: Director
Accepted Solution

Re: changing crowd support name

You're welcome, Carrie.

No, they'll see this, plus I've tagged them, so someone will contact you soon.

Kind regards,

Hit the Kudos button if you have found my contribution helpful and please mark Accepted Solutions where applicable.

Other than being a customer, I have no affiliation with Telstra Corporation Limited and all opinions expressed are solely my own which may not necessarily be mirrored or endorsed by the company.
Accepted Solution

Hi @Auscaz

I've sent you a private message. Smiley Happy

Thanks for the heads up, @Tezz.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
7 REPLIES 7

Hi, Carrie1,

Yes, there certainly is. A moderator can change your username. Not sure who is on currently, but @Deanna or @coffeefrappe will be more than happy to help when they see this. Also, any of the Telstra Support Team on here can assist you with the change.

Kind regards,

Hit the Kudos button if you have found my contribution helpful and please mark Accepted Solutions where applicable.

Other than being a customer, I have no affiliation with Telstra Corporation Limited and all opinions expressed are solely my own which may not necessarily be mirrored or endorsed by the company.
Auscaz

thanks Tezz,
do I send a message to them?
Accepted Solution

You're welcome, Carrie.

No, they'll see this, plus I've tagged them, so someone will contact you soon.

Kind regards,

Auscaz

thanks again Tezz
Accepted Solution

Hi @Auscaz

I've sent you a private message. Smiley Happy

Thanks for the heads up, @Tezz.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines
Auscaz

Thanks for your message and help

You're most welcome, @Auscaz👍

@coffeefrappe. Thanks, Frappy. Good to see you're still lurking around the dark corridors of CrowdSupport®. Smiley LOL

Kind regards,

Telstra 24x7®

Manage your services and take advantage of offers while you’re out and about with the Telstra 24x7® App

Download now
Find out more about the Telstra 24x7 App ×
Manage your services and take advantage of offers while you’re out and about with the Telstra 24x7® App Download now
Earn points on our new rewards program and enjoy tier benefits like discounted movie tickets and moreFind out more

Need a hand or want to share your expertise?
Register for CrowdSupport and get involved

Register now