andosabi
Level 1: Cadet

i have just started receiving errors in my trades program app that has never happened until recent

Can anyone help me with my trade program app - until recent ive never had any problems. we use our bigpond email to send invoicing & it keeps sending error reports to say the email settings are incorrect in particular username & password, then when we test it says ok but then goes straight back to error 535 - this is a bit out of my league & im not having much luck with the tech support either from the app program Thankyou!

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
2 REPLIES
Support Team
Support Team

Re: i have just started receiving errors in my trades program app that has never happened until r...

Hi andosabi, 

Please try our chat team here  http://tel.st/gq6m and we cna check on the email error. 

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

Level 24: Supreme Being
Level 24: Supreme Being

Re: i have just started receiving errors in my trades program app that has never happened until rece

Is this for Telstra Trades Assist or another app?
I am a Premium Services Support Consultant (Telstra Platinum, Telstra Smart Home, Locator/Device Locator and Neto POS). However, I am not an official representative on CrowdSupport.

IT Helpdesk and Technicial Support by Telstra Platinum
Smart Home Automation & Monitoring from Telstra
Helping Australians Find the Things that Matter Most with Telstra Locator
Run a Modern Retail Business with Neto Point of Sale

Goodbye Excess Data Charges

Hello New Plans.

Find out more