CrowdSupport®
PeterI
Level 2: Rookie

Is Box Office down?

Box office will not load on Telstra TV. I rented a movie this afternooon and sat down to watch. The loading wheel on the screen just keeps spinning. Other apps on the device are working?

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
4 REPLIES 4
Neanderthal

Re: Is Box Office down?

I have the exact same problem and their support has now been onlhold for more than the stated maximum 14 mins wait

BonnieD
Level 1: Cadet

I have the same issue we have been on hold for 45min. online chat cant help either so frustrating 

Neanderthal

After an hour on hold I was told top ring 1800502502 as support cannot help me. Apparently the service has been down since 7:15 PM and they don't report this on the outages page unless it is a Wednesday and a full moon and marketing has approved the outage.

And apparently it will be back up by 11PM this evening maybe

I am on hold trying to get a refund now

Telstra (Retired)
Telstra (Retired)

Hey Peterl,

I can appreciate your frustrations with the Box Office issues and apologise for any inconvenience this has caused Smiley Sad

The intermittent issue with this service was resolved late Saturday evening and should be back online now. Can you confirm if you are continuing to experience issues with accessing this service or not? 

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

Set it & forget it

With direct debit there’s no need to give paying your bill another thought.

Avoid queuing up and never worry about late fees again.

Setup direct debit