Highlighted
Reiku
Level 1: Cadet

BizEssentials & Line Hunt

Answered

Hello everyone. The names Tim and I got a question.

Recently i was informed about a rather great plan called BizEssentials. It sounded perfect given that I could change my primary line and cap my call costs. However I was recently informed that the line hunt I have would become incompatible.

Is this true?
Can I have a line hunt when my primary line is BizEssentials?

2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Accepted Solutions
Telstra (Retired)
Telstra (Retired)
Accepted Solution

Re: BizEssentials & Line Hunt

GDay Tim,

Have a chat to our Business LiveChat team who are there 24x7 and they will be able to let you know what the go is.

Cheers,

Ben B
Telstra Digital Sales & Service

Have you checked out the Community Guidelines or the Community Knowledge Base lately?

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

willis
Level 3: Gumshoe
Accepted Solution

Yes, you can have Line Hunt on a service that has a call plan of BizEssentials. It will only give you calling discounts on the single number/line that has been nominated though.

Line hunt works with Prime and Auxillary numbers. If your main line was 123 and your second line was 456 then you would have the set-up below:

Prime Number - 123

Auxillary 1 - 456

In this situation either of the lines could be nominated for the BizEssentials call plan but you would have to ensure the correct line was chosen when making outgoing calls. There is no point having included calls on a line if you pick the wrong one.

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
2 REPLIES
Telstra (Retired)
Telstra (Retired)
Accepted Solution

GDay Tim,

Have a chat to our Business LiveChat team who are there 24x7 and they will be able to let you know what the go is.

Cheers,

Ben B
Telstra Digital Sales & Service

Have you checked out the Community Guidelines or the Community Knowledge Base lately?

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

willis
Level 3: Gumshoe
Accepted Solution

Yes, you can have Line Hunt on a service that has a call plan of BizEssentials. It will only give you calling discounts on the single number/line that has been nominated though.

Line hunt works with Prime and Auxillary numbers. If your main line was 123 and your second line was 456 then you would have the set-up below:

Prime Number - 123

Auxillary 1 - 456

In this situation either of the lines could be nominated for the BizEssentials call plan but you would have to ensure the correct line was chosen when making outgoing calls. There is no point having included calls on a line if you pick the wrong one.

Goodbye Excess Data Charges

Hello New Plans.

Find out more