Highlighted
HZED
Level 1: Cadet

Business connection

Having so much hassle trying to get a business connection, ordered 10/12/17 nbn tech has been out now waiting for phone to be connected. Have phone number and a line has been at the property for years. Business opening has been advertised for 1/3 based on their last promised connection date of 23/2 but now have a change of date to the 6/3 A’s no tech available. They have changed the date a few times, not showed up to appointments, tell me it’s tech issues their end etc etc. never return calls, promise to send emails we never receive and the list goes on. We are already a month later opening than we wanted based on their connection dates. Costing me a fortune and care factor is zero so frustrating. Decided will go to the telecommunications ombudsman Monday and will be putting in a compensation claim as 84 days without a business connection is ridiculous for a brand new business in a small town that needs both wifi and a landline to function. Anyone else have any suggestions? Thank you HZED

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
1 REPLY 1
Support Team
Support Team

Re: Business connection

Hi @HZED

Apologies for any inconvenience you've encountered with getting your business services up & running

Usually appointments are booked into the earliest available time slots & I'm sorry to hear these  are not being met or pushed back

Depending on the type of account you have, will determine the type of path should you take for assistance. 

If you'ere using a personal account for business purposes, then it's best to speak to the consumer side of Telstra rather than business.

I'd recommend chatting with us securely online via the the relevant link below if you'd like to discuss the status of your order

Personal: Chat here 

Business: Chat here 

You're more than welcome to go to a third party to seek assistance however I'd recommend first raising a complaint with Telstra beforehand

You can raise a complaint through our online form here & a dedicated case manager will be assigned to work with you until this matter is completely resolved. 

Upon submitting, you can expect contact within 5 business days & we'll aim to resolve within 10 business days. Depending on the issue, in some cases it may take longer to resolve. 

Please let me know if you have any questions or need any further assistance

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today
Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Kudo to the member(s) who helped you out

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

Telstra 24x7®

Manage your business services on your mobile with the Telstra 24x7® App

Find out more