Helpme6
Level 1: Cadet

Call Diversion and Voicemail DOT

I am new to DOT.

I was a home based business and had a residential number as my business number. I am now in premises. Telstra have diverted my old residential number to my new business number so I don't have to change numbers. I usually use a remote/virtual answering service so if I am busy or don't answer it goes there rather than voicemail. I have followed the guide for call diversion for DOT to my answering service for both BUSY and NO ANSWER but calls are going to voicemail instead...I want to cancel voicemail as I don't want it. I want my old number to divert to my answering service (and the new in case anyone calls back caller id).

thanks

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
4 REPLIES
Community Manager Community Manager
Community Manager

Re: Call Diversion and Voicemail DOT

I would recommend speaking to the support team to troubleshoot if you still need assistance with this one. It seems that our community does not have any experience to offer for this specific situation.

Feel free to post the solution here for other visitors who do have this issue in future.

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

pbj10

I am new to DOT. I want to call remotely to listen to voice messages at my business. I have followed the guide that says call 125 102 if using another Telstra phone (which I am) but it says my business number does not exist.

Any suggestions?

Thanks.

pbj10

Hello?

Tayla7

it sounds like your voicemail may not be set up, I recommend speaking to the DOT team. Call 132000 to reach the DOT team.

Goodbye Excess Data Charges

Hello New Plans.

Find out more