Occfit
Level 1: Cadet

Calls go straight to message bank or just ring out!

We have a voicemail service set up on our landline Panasonic Handset through the DOT system with Telstra.

Directly through the handset, we have recorded our voicemail message and set up a pin. We tried to call the number with our mobile to check the service and the phone just rang out. So I tried pressing #21# and that sent the unanswered call straight to voicemail. Then I tried pressing *21# (I think that's what it was) and it rang out again without going to voicemail. 

I'm not sure what I need to do to make sure that unanswered calls goes to the voicemail service after a few rings, rather than either straight away or not at all.

PLEASE HELP!!

From Lisa

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
1 REPLY 1
Technical Support
Technical Support

Re: Calls go straight to message bank or just ring out!

Hi Occfit

The residential Call Feature numbers can function differently on the DOT platform. 

These can be setup and customised online using the CommPilot website or our Assurance team can set it up for you, 132255.

You may also be interesting the the DOT App which you can use to easily control functions like this.  

Find out more and download the DOT App at www.telstra.com/dotapp

- AlistairQWA

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

Goodbye Excess Data Charges

Hello New Plans.

Find out more