Highlighted
cozmos
Level 1: Cadet

DOT Handsets

Just wondering what handsets Telstra support with DOT, and therefore what the provisioning and proxy information would be

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
6 REPLIES 6
Support Team
Support Team

Re: DOT Handsets

Hi,

That is a good question. Just to confirm, are you talking about digital telephones to use in your office?

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

Level 21: Augmented

In regards to standard or cordless analogue phones, most current gen Uniden / V-Tech (Telstra Branded) phones should work but it's dependant on the handset itself.

For VOIP, Telstra only supports the provided Cisco VOIP phones.

Lathania

yes, we have a SPA501G and a SPA941 handsets we're hoping to configure, we've had the user account made by the provisioning team, but struggling to get the handsets going.

The admin pages on our SPA904 handset is locked so i can't even look to see what the existing settings are in our original handset

Telstra (Retired)
Telstra (Retired)

Hi cozmos,

Your best bet it to get in touch with Cisco in relation to your handsets for help with configuring these for you 

Let us know how you go 

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

cozmos
Level 1: Cadet

no Telstra have locked the admin page for the handsets they issued.

Level 21: Augmented

If I'm understanding correctly, you're looking to setup BYO VOIP phones to work in place or additional to the Telstra business provided ones.

If this is the case, this information not released to the public. The admin page is clearly locked for a reason if you can't even view the information then it would seem it was intentionally made that way.
Lathania

Telstra 24x7®

Manage your business services on your mobile with the Telstra 24x7® App

Find out more