NeilMoody
Level 1: Cadet

DOT Not working

I run a busy hairdressing salon, and rely heavily on my phone line. so after over a year of hounding by Telstra sales, i finally gave in against my better judgement and changed from a regular phone line to Digital office Technology. and Guess what?! It doesnt work at all!  I was stuck on the phone with DOT support for the best part of the afternoon yesterday.  Im dealing with clients all day so i cant just sit on the phone waiting for tech support to help me out so i am feeling pretty damn annoyed. so.... now im left with a business that has no fixed line at all.. I feel like taking the whole thing out again! Also noone offered to divert my lines to my mobile, so i had to go and arrange it myself! NOT HAPPY.

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
1 REPLY 1
Support Team
Support Team

Re: DOT Not working

Hey NeilMoody,

Welcome to Crowd Support Smiley Happy

Not the experience that we like to hear of at all and I do sincerely apologise for any inconvenience that this has caused you and your business Smiley Sad As you have mentioned there are issues with being able to find the time to have this discussed over the phone, it may be worth contacting my colleagues in the Business Live Chat team. They can assist you in real time 24/7 via a secure chat window at:

http://tel.st/e3xp

Please let us know how it does go with having this order completed so the services are activated and ready for you to use asap.

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

Telstra 24x7®

Manage your business services on your mobile with the Telstra 24x7® App

Find out more