CrowdSupport®
root
Level 1: Cadet

Devg 2020 superuser

Any one know the super user admin and password, there are settings that are not standard in the default administrator account that i need to access.

stuff got taken away from the factory firmware that is now hidden.

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
6 REPLIES 6
Telstra (Retired)
Telstra (Retired)

Re: Devg 2020 superuser

hi Root

Do you have this manual http://bit.ly/1taeMEf

I hope that helps Smiley Happy

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

root

yes i have read this and it has no information i need. the software supplied doent even work.

there are settings that i know exist as they are in the factory firmware, but when left overnight to update these settings are missing for our own "Good".

Telstra (Retired)
Telstra (Retired)

Hi root, 

There is no 'super' username and password on Telstra supplied DEVG2020's.  

Telstra does customise the firmware in their modems.  The latest firmware update is VER_06.02.55.  The new firmware for DEVG2020 business gateway customers, was pushed out on Monday 13th October 2014 to both on ADSL and NBN users. 

If you have any suggestions on what to include on Telstra firmware you can let us know and I can pass it on to the development team to evaluate.

- Ben D

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

DomD1

Hi

We have last week been given a modem with ver_06 02 46 and she is not working. We are with Telstra business. What number do I call - or how do I go about replacing the modem with one with current firmware. This has been a massive, expensive headache!!

Thanks

DomD

DomD1

Or.... will the firmware update itself? It had not 16 hours after install

Telstra (Retired)
Telstra (Retired)

Hi DomD1,

The number to call Telstra Business is 132 999. They should be able to organise for the current firmware to be pushed through.

- Shelly

Telstra 24x7®

Manage your business services on your mobile with the Telstra 24x7® App

Find out more
Find out more about the Telstra 24x7 App ×
Manage your services and take advantage of offers while you’re out and about with the Telstra 24x7® App Find out more
Earn points on our new rewards program and enjoy tier benefits like discounted movie tickets and moreFind out more

Need a hand or want to share your expertise?
Register for CrowdSupport and get involved

Register now