Highlighted
ShelfordBros
Level 1: Cadet

Does Any One Know Multi Level Auto Attendant....

Hi,

I Have a DOT System with Auto Attendant, I now need Multi Level Auto Attendant which clearly states in the Auto Attendant info sheets and in the commpolit system is something that they can do... 4 weeks on 15 phone calls and as many emails, a $99 premium support fee and still no one can tell me how to do this ??? 

Frustrated !!! and loosing money in my business due to this...

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
1 REPLY 1
Telstra (Retired)
Telstra (Retired)

Re: Does Any One Know Multi Level Auto Attendant....

Hi, 

The DOT Auto Attendant serves as an automated receptionist that answers the phone and provides a personalised message to callers. 

An Auto Attendant can be used in a standalone or multilevel configuration. For a standalone configuration, the service can transfer calls to another number, access extension dialling, access name dialling, or connect to the operator.

For a multilevel configuration, one auto attendant functions as the top-level (entry) service. From this level, other auto attendants function at the departmental level.

The DOT support team should be able to go through this with you in more detail and they can be contacted on 13 20 00 (say Digital Business Technical Support when prompted).  The link below can also help you define the parameters that you'll need in order to set this up and provide some basic instructions on how to do it.

business-auto-attendant-feature-guide

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

Telstra 24x7®

Manage your business services on your mobile with the Telstra 24x7® App

Find out more