Highlighted
Postman
Level 3: Gumshoe

Here we go again Home and Biz it make no differance

I was wondering if Telstra will ever get it right.  Over three weeks ago applied for a Biz bundle. Two weeks later was chasing it up to be told that the order had been canceled. Some one forgot to tell me. Aparently there was a GLICH in the system thats why i was not notified. The problem was a GLICH in the system and thats why the order was canceled. Case manager will sort it out for me and will keep in contact. Case manager called yesterday and told me all OK will all change over tomorrow. Today no internet, no phone call from Case manager. Call Telstra Biz after close of Biz today (10 hrs no Internet) get new case manager told there is a GLICH in the system and it will be fixed in next 30-60min. I stay on site so all will be ready for start of biz tomorrow. Received call fron New case manager another GLICH in system don't know how long it will take to fix. Seem the only thing that is working OK at Telstra is the GLICH. If you are wondering why the Subject read earlier post re my home buldle

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
2 REPLIES 2
Support Team
Support Team

Re: Here we go again Home and Biz it make no differance

Hi Postman, this definitely isn't the level of service we want to be providing for any of our customers (whether on business or consumer plans). I'll be in touch shortly via private message to get some further details to help follow up.

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

Postman
Level 3: Gumshoe

Re: Here we go again Home and Biz it make no differance

Hi Greg,
I have sent a message as per your instructions in the pm's.
Look forward to hearing from you.
Thank-you for your interest,
Postman

Telstra 24x7®

Manage your business services on your mobile with the Telstra 24x7® App

Find out more