ColonyGroup
Level 1: Cadet

Issues with DOT Phone setup

Our office has a DOT setup with three handsets.

Two issues i currently have;

- I am unable to transfer calls between handsets as they have no identifiable number to transfer them to, and can't find instruction on how to do so (For the Telstra T48G).

- Earlier, only one of the phones were working two others both said 'seizing' and wouldn't pick up calls. Hoping someone can help!

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Telstra (Retired)
Telstra (Retired)

Re: Issues with DOT Phone setup

The user guide for the T48G can be found here

If you haven't done so yet, I would recommend booking the free mentoring session which will take you through setting up the DOT service as well as how to use it for call forwarding. If you have already used the free mentoring session, you can find the other helpful guides for DOT here or contact Tech Support on 132 000 and say "Digital Office" 

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

Telstra 24x7®

Manage your business services on your mobile with the Telstra 24x7® App

Find out more
Find out more about the Telstra 24x7 App ×
Manage your services and take advantage of offers while you’re out and about with the Telstra 24x7® App Download now
Earn points on our new rewards program and enjoy tier benefits like discounted movie tickets and moreFind out more

Need a hand or want to share your expertise?
Register for CrowdSupport and get involved

Register now