tcrosbie7
Level 1: Cadet

Panasonic TGP500 Admin Login

Hi everyone,

So I picked up a second hand Panasonic TGP500 SIP base + 4 handsets today. Trying to login to the web interface to no avail.

Have tried to factory reset using the Menu -> #739 process but it seems it only resets the 'user' username to a blank password, and with this login I'm unable to change anything.

One of the guides I followed: https://www.3cx.com/sip-phones/factory-reset-panasonic-tgp500/

Some of the default logins I've tried:

admin - adminpass (seems to be the default one)

admin - admin

admin - password

admin - -blank-

customerserviceid - cspass

And the list goes on. 

Does anyone know how to properly factory reset it, or at least login to some kind of admin account, so that I can use the web interface to factory reset/firmware update?

Thanks in advance!

-Thomas

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
2 REPLIES 2
Telstra (Retired)
Telstra (Retired)

Re: Panasonic TGP500 Admin Login

Hi Thomas,

I found the following here. See if this allows access.

It's saying the username is "admin" and the password is "adminpass."

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

samwardill
Level 3: Gumshoe

Re: Panasonic TGP500 Admin Login

I have same problem.

The Telstra guide here https://www.telstra.com.au/content/dam/tcom/business-enterprise/support/pdf/business-dot-panasonic-u... says that the :

User name – Admin

Password – Telstra

This doesn't work. I've tried all the other combinations I can find on the internet. No luck

Telstra 24x7®

Manage your business services on your mobile with the Telstra 24x7® App

Find out more
Find out more about the Telstra 24x7 App ×
Manage your services and take advantage of offers while you’re out and about with the Telstra 24x7® App Download now
Earn points on our new rewards program and enjoy tier benefits like discounted movie tickets and moreFind out more

Need a hand or want to share your expertise?
Register for CrowdSupport and get involved

Register now