Highlighted
Elky7
Level 1: Cadet

Telstra Gateway Pro Netgear V7610 Voice Calling

Hi,

After changing my V7610 login password I was no longer able to login (yes I had the correct password, it seems to be an issue with the unit when you change the password)

Anyway after a reset I am setting the unit up again and am trying to connect my DOT voice line, 

Under the voice calling setup there is a space for the Gateway ID and Gateway password, I have my configuration summary though neither of these items are listed there. In the manual the sample format looks like my username and password format on the config summary, I have entered these and cannot get the phone line working. 

How do I find out the correct id and password for my DOT voice service?

Note:

The phone line is connected to the same port on the router that it previously worked on.

My phones are not core phones

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
1 REPLY 1
Telstra (Retired)
Telstra (Retired)

Re: Telstra Gateway Pro Netgear V7610 Voice Calling

Looking at page 29 of the user guide below, it shows how to configure the Voice Calling for a DOT services which requires a Device ID and password which are located in the completion email.  The sample shown on the next page does not look like a username format. 

https://www.telstra.com.au/content/dam/tcom/small-business/broadband/pdf/telstra-gateway-pro-v7610-u...

If you need further assistance with this, please contact our Support Team on 132 999. 

- Shelly

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

Telstra 24x7®

Manage your business services on your mobile with the Telstra 24x7® App

Find out more
Find out more about the Telstra 24x7 App ×
Manage your services and take advantage of offers while you’re out and about with the Telstra 24x7® App Download now
Earn points on our new rewards program and enjoy tier benefits like discounted movie tickets and moreFind out more

Need a hand or want to share your expertise?
Register for CrowdSupport and get involved

Register now