So im about to throw this modem in the bin and i need some help.
1) Currently im unable to forward port 80 without the router deleting the port after 30 seconds.
2) If i make more than 3 port changes on the WebGUI it will lock all ports until reboot.
3) The modem crashes if the NBN disconnects and the 4G dongle trys to connect (It gets stuck in a boot loop if the 4G dongle is plugged in.)
4) Limited to 20 ports.. As a business modem i need more than 20 + UPNP also counts towards this limit, I run +20 machines that UPNP im constantly deleting unused ports and attempting to keep some ports close together using port ranges but some application ports can't be changed.
5) Does not work with Wireless Repeaters, will not handoff wireless connected devices to a closer repeater. It will also not accept handovers from the repeaters so you can't setup the ability for wireless devices to roam between the router and repeaters you have to manually reconnect the device.
6) Address Reservation not working as intended until router reboot.
The router has been reset to factory and has the latest Firmware, Is there a working Telnet feature for this modem so i can skip the terrible GUI that constantly freezes or keeps asking me to log back in again after 30 seconds.
Was this helpful?
While I can't provide any insight regarding the port forwarding rules beyond providing links to the modems user guide we can assist with the Mobile Broadband back-up.
Please contact our DOT NBN Assurance team on 132 999 or via Live Chat where we can access your account details and made sure that the back-up device is correctly registered and configured for your service.
Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.
All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines
Need a hand or want to share your expertise?
Register for CrowdSupport and get involved