DineshSCBS
Level 1: Cadet

Telstra Standard Professional Installtion

Answered
Hello We are running a business from home and have two phone lines. We need to migrate to NBN (HFC technology) over the next few months. We are looking seriously at the following plan which seems to meet our requirements. https://www.telstra.com.au/content/dam/tcom/personal/help/pdf/cis-business/bundles/business-critical... It seems Professional Installation is mandatory. It costs $240. However, I cannot find any specific information about what is included in Standard Professional Installation. Can anyone please provide the information? Thanks and Regards, Dinesh
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Level 24: Supreme Being
Accepted Solution

Re: Telstra Standard Professional Installtion

For DOT services using IP telephony quite a lot.

Basically they connect it all up, configure the equipment correctly (mobile backup, IAD, etc)make sure everything works properly, make sure it works with your existing equipment, and run you through how to use the phone system.

You also get an additional 1 hour mentor session over the phone
I am a Premium Services Support Consultant (Telstra Platinum, Telstra Smart Home, Locator/Device Locator and Neto POS). However, I am not an official representative on CrowdSupport.

IT Helpdesk and Technicial Support by Telstra Platinum
Smart Home Automation & Monitoring from Telstra
Helping Australians Find the Things that Matter Most with Telstra Locator
Run a Modern Retail Business with Neto Point of Sale

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Accepted Solution

Re: Telstra Standard Professional Installtion

For DOT services using IP telephony quite a lot.

Basically they connect it all up, configure the equipment correctly (mobile backup, IAD, etc)make sure everything works properly, make sure it works with your existing equipment, and run you through how to use the phone system.

You also get an additional 1 hour mentor session over the phone
I am a Premium Services Support Consultant (Telstra Platinum, Telstra Smart Home, Locator/Device Locator and Neto POS). However, I am not an official representative on CrowdSupport.

IT Helpdesk and Technicial Support by Telstra Platinum
Smart Home Automation & Monitoring from Telstra
Helping Australians Find the Things that Matter Most with Telstra Locator
Run a Modern Retail Business with Neto Point of Sale

Telstra 24x7®

Manage your business services on your mobile with the Telstra 24x7® App

Find out more
Find out more about the Telstra 24x7 App ×
Manage your services and take advantage of offers while you’re out and about with the Telstra 24x7® App Download now
Earn points on our new rewards program and enjoy tier benefits like discounted movie tickets and moreFind out more

Need a hand or want to share your expertise?
Register for CrowdSupport and get involved

Register now