jjnick
Level 1: Cadet

UC-ONEand Commanager for DOT

Can anyone tell me when UC-ONE will be available for DOT and also if and when Commanager will be available for mobile phones

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
5 REPLIES 5
Support Team
Support Team

Re: UC-ONEand Commanager for DOT

Heya jjnick,

I believe UC-ONE is available, you can find more information on UC-ONE for DOT via:

http://www.telstra.com.au/business-enterprise/help-support/tipt-resources/uc-one/

In regard to Commanager, I'd recommend having a chat with our Business Live Chat Team.

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

jjnick

Hi

I had been advised that it was only presently available for TIPT customers and not DOT as DOT customers have no acces to Telstra's voice WAN via ADSL

Support Team
Support Team

Thanks for the update jjnick and am sorry that this is not available for you to access as yet Smiley Sad 

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

jjnick

Just discovered by accident that this now works using the "DOT" application for mobile phones. Telstra thanks for not letting me know since I have been after this for 18 months

Support Team
Support Team

Hey jjnick,

Thanks for the update on this process and I am glad that this is working correctly for you Smiley Happy

I will pass on your feedback on the poor advise of this process with our team. 

Telstra 24x7®

Manage your business services on your mobile with the Telstra 24x7® App

Find out more
Find out more about the Telstra 24x7 App ×
Manage your services and take advantage of offers while you’re out and about with the Telstra 24x7® App Download now
Earn points on our new rewards program and enjoy tier benefits like discounted movie tickets and moreFind out more

Need a hand or want to share your expertise?
Register for CrowdSupport and get involved

Register now