Highlighted
kakneebone
Level 1: Cadet

VPN with Telstra DEVG2020 Help

Hi,

I am trying to set up my VPN with Netgear. I have installed it on both the computers I want to use, following the instructions from telstra, but the tunnel won't open. I wasn't sure when I set it up on my laptop to connect to my work computer do I keep the IP etc the same. I tried calling the DOT IT support but was told they don't deal with this and there was no one at telstra to help. Is this correct? Can some one help me? I am normally ok with tech stuff but feel out of my depth with this.

Cheers

Katie

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
1 REPLY 1
Telstra (Retired)
Telstra (Retired)

Re: VPN with Telstra DEVG2020 Help

Tech Support do not assist with advanced configurations such as VPN.

- Review the information that is available in the user guide here: https://www.telstra.com.au/content/dam/tcom/small-business/bundles/pdf/business-dot-netgear-DEVG2020...;

- Contact Telstra Platinum on 1800 202 766 or a private computer  technician if you require further assistance. 

- Shelly

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

Telstra 24x7®

Manage your business services on your mobile with the Telstra 24x7® App

Find out more
Find out more about the Telstra 24x7 App ×
Manage your services and take advantage of offers while you’re out and about with the Telstra 24x7® App Download now
Earn points on our new rewards program and enjoy tier benefits like discounted movie tickets and moreFind out more

Need a hand or want to share your expertise?
Register for CrowdSupport and get involved

Register now