Highlighted
Eric21
Level 1: Cadet

call forwarding to a mobile number

Hi,

I have access to the Call forwarding options on CommPilot. However, I wondered if forwarding calls to a mobile number was allowed, and if yes, if it was free.

Thanks,

Eric

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
1 REPLY 1
willow77
Level 3: Gumshoe

Re: call forwarding to a mobile number

@Eric21 wrote:

Hi,

I have access to the Call forwarding options on CommPilot. However, I wondered if forwarding calls to a mobile number was allowed, and if yes, if it was free.

Thanks,

Eric

Hi Eric

Call forwarding can be done to a mobile number. As far as the costs involved, this would be relative to the plan the the forward was being applied. So if you have the Large Core that has all calls to Australian mobiles at no cost and you are forwarding this number to a mobile then the call would be included. If however you have a small core where calls to mobiles are not included then the calls would be at the applicable rate for that number.

Details on the calling options for DOT are available in the Critical Information Summaries found at:

http://www.telstra.com.au/help/critical-information-summaries/business/ filed under Bundles.

Call forwarding is also available from the handset directly. More details are available below.

Call Forward on DOT what do??

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If you've found a  then don't forget to mark that post accordingly.
If you think I've been of assistance please remember to click on the 

Telstra 24x7®

Manage your business services on your mobile with the Telstra 24x7® App

Find out more
Find out more about the Telstra 24x7 App ×
Manage your services and take advantage of offers while you’re out and about with the Telstra 24x7® App Download now
Earn points on our new rewards program and enjoy tier benefits like discounted movie tickets and moreFind out more

Need a hand or want to share your expertise?
Register for CrowdSupport and get involved

Register now