dpartridge61
Level 1: Cadet

25GB BONUS DATA BANK.

Hi i am writing in regards to a few of my friends now over the last few days have received messages from Telstra saying they have 25GB BONUS DATA in their Dats bank. now i am a loyal Telstra customer and i was wondering if this same thing will apply to my Telstra account.
Kind Regards

Dylan Partridge

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
5 REPLIES 5
Ph1970
Level 2: Rookie

Re: 25GB BONUS DATA BANK.

How do I get bonus data?
Peter Henderson
Level 22: Superhuman

Hi @dpartridge61, it seems that Telstra are giving the Bonus 25GB Data to Pre-Paid customer's not only on offer's that have Data Bank.

I got my 25GB bonus yesterday (I'm not on a Data Bank offer), I didn't receive a text message, I looked in my 24/7 App and saw the Bonus 25GB. 

3 other family members have received their's over the last 4 day's. It will take a while for Telstra to apply this to all the eligible customer's. 

Hopefully you get your's soon....keep looking in your 24/7 App or Telstra my Account incase it's been applied and you haven't received a text message. 

I am NOT a Telstra employee and never have been. However, I AM a customer who volunteer's my time in the hope to help someone with their question.
To show your appreciation to myself or another member, please click on the LIKE or mark as a SOLUTION for any post that you have found helpful on this forum.

Hi @Ph1970, the Bonus 25GB Data will be automatically added to your Pre-paid Account if you're going to get it.

Keep looking at your balance in your Telstra My Account or 24/7 App, it will show as Bonus Data. 

I am NOT a Telstra employee and never have been. However, I AM a customer who volunteer's my time in the hope to help someone with their question.
To show your appreciation to myself or another member, please click on the LIKE or mark as a SOLUTION for any post that you have found helpful on this forum.
Highlighted
Ph1970
Level 2: Rookie

Thanks
Peter Henderson

You're welcome.

If you're on a Pre-Paid offer that has Data Bank, the Bonus 25GB Data will be added directly to your Data Bank.

If you're on a Pre-Paid offer that doesn't have Data Bank it will show as Bonus Data.

Telstra 24x7®

Keep tabs on your estimated usage with the Telstra 24x7® App

Download now