Starshine21
Level 2: Rookie

Bill Query

I requested my usage history a few weeks ago. I'm just wondering if anyone can tell me what it means when a phone number shows up with D534761 in front of the number?

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
11 REPLIES 11
Support Team
Support Team

Re: Bill Query

Hi Starshine21,

Thanks for getting in touch.

Is this being displayed through My Account or the 24/7 App?

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

Starshine21

Neither. I was having issues with the app where it wouldn't load any usage data or download it and I also couldn't view it on the website either. I had to request a copy of my usage history from Telstra which they sent to me via email in PDF form.
trishapatel
Level 1: Cadet

Did you find what it was? as I was having a similar kind of problem and I am not able to figure out the same. 

Founder

Midway Chronicle

TP
Starshine21

No, I haven't had much luck with finding out what it means.
Level 22: Superhuman

That D plus the (6) digits is identical to the standard Telstra employee number system.
A "Like" is always appreciated. If my advice is a solution, please mark it. I'm not a Telstra employee.
50 + years exp. in radio comms., eg mobile phones since 1963, two-way radios, base stations, antennas & pagers. My motto: "Doing the right thing is never wrong".
Starshine21

Mmmm, that's weird. There is one number that show's up on the usage history that has this in front of the phone number. I know who the number belongs to just curious as to what the extra number's and letter.
Support Team
Support Team

Hey Starshine21, thank you for your post.

ProfessorPhone is on the money here, the D534761 is an employee number. We all have one as a means to identify us. This may have been the agent that set up your connection, or perhaps the employee that sent you this data usage information you requested.

To be safe, give our team a call on 13 22 00 and we will confirm this with your account. Let me know how  you go.

- Ryan

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

Starshine21

Hi Ryan, thanks for the reply. I know who the number belongs to, it is a friend of my partner's. I can safely say that he doesn't work for Telstra.
Support Team
Support Team

Thanks for getting back to us Starshine21, it is appreciated. 

Please feel free to shout out if you have any further queries or concerns. Smiley Happy

Level 22: Superhuman

With respect to the OP, I went to the trouble to explain that the Delta number is the emplyee's number. RyanH a Telstra employee moderstor confirmed it. Why don’t you accept the explanation you sought? Even the Telstra moderator confirmed my answer. Period. Thank you.
A "Like" is always appreciated. If my advice is a solution, please mark it. I'm not a Telstra employee.
50 + years exp. in radio comms., eg mobile phones since 1963, two-way radios, base stations, antennas & pagers. My motto: "Doing the right thing is never wrong".
Highlighted
Starshine21

I am not saying I'm don't appreciate the help. All I was saying is the number in question has the full phone number on the history with these letter and numbers in front of it. The phone number is a childhood friend of my partner's who has had the number for a very long time and has never worked for Telstra. I was not being rude or disrespectful, just trying to explain the situation. Thank you
If you wish to be rude or a bully, Thankyou for your help but please don't reply to me again. Would you of spoken to me like that if we were face to face?

Telstra 24x7®

Keep tabs on your estimated usage with the Telstra 24x7® App

Download now
Find out more about the Telstra 24x7 App ×
Manage your services and take advantage of offers while you’re out and about with the Telstra 24x7® App Download now
Earn points on our new rewards program and enjoy tier benefits like discounted movie tickets and moreFind out more

Need a hand or want to share your expertise?
Register for CrowdSupport and get involved

Register now