Highlighted
mykyj
Level 1: Cadet

Bonus Data

Answered

I received an email advising that I have been granted an extra 25GB of data each month to be used immediately.  However, MY Account still shows the original data.  I don't want my speed to be reduced if I exceed the original quota.  Do I have the extra 25GB even though My Account does not indicate that?

Thanks,

Judith

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Deedz
Level 11: Detective
Accepted Solution

Re: Bonus Data

Hi Judith,

What sort of service do you have? is it mobile broadband or fixed (like bigpond). Most of Telstra's Bundles were recently upgraded to more data plans or unlimited depending on your spend.

It is an odd amount that you have been granted and unless you can get a confirmation, i would go based on what your MyAccount states.

Hope that helps Smiley Happy

Do or do not, there is no try...

I am a Telstra Employee but participate in the forum on my own time, my opinions are my own and don't necessarily represent my employer

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
2 REPLIES 2
Deedz
Level 11: Detective
Accepted Solution

Hi Judith,

What sort of service do you have? is it mobile broadband or fixed (like bigpond). Most of Telstra's Bundles were recently upgraded to more data plans or unlimited depending on your spend.

It is an odd amount that you have been granted and unless you can get a confirmation, i would go based on what your MyAccount states.

Hope that helps Smiley Happy

Do or do not, there is no try...

I am a Telstra Employee but participate in the forum on my own time, my opinions are my own and don't necessarily represent my employer
mykyj
Level 1: Cadet

Thank you.  My data period expired yesterday and I checked this morning and MY Account now has the new 50GB allowance.

Telstra 24x7®

Keep tabs on your estimated usage with the Telstra 24x7® App

Download now