Can’t update any applications anymore because of this dam non shared data

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
2 REPLIES 2
Level 25: The Singularity
Level 25: The Singularity

Re: Can’t update any applications anymore because of this dam non shared data

If you haven't got enough mobile data to update applications, have you tried connecting to a Telstra Air (or other wifi) hotspot?
Never be afraid to back yourself when trying new things, just always make sure you have 3 escape routes if things go wrong.
Level 22: Superhuman
Level 22: Superhuman

Re: Can’t update any applications anymore because of this dam non shared data

Hi KK23,

If you can't access Telstra Air or Wi-fi as Jupiter suggested, if you live close to a Telstra shop you can ask if they'll let you connect to their in-store Wi-fi to do your updates.

I know of 2 Telstra shops in Adelaide that used to let customer's connect to their Wi-fi to do update. I haven't had to use it for the last couple of year's....so not sure if they still do it.
I am NOT a Telstra employee and never have been. However, I AM a customer who volunteer's my time in the hope to help someone with their question.
To show your appreciation to myself or another member, please click on the LIKE or mark as a SOLUTION for any post that you have found helpful on this forum.

Telstra 24x7®

Keep tabs on your estimated usage with the Telstra 24x7® App

Download now
Find out more about the Telstra 24x7 App ×
Manage your services and take advantage of offers while you’re out and about with the Telstra 24x7® App Download now
Earn points on our new rewards program and enjoy tier benefits like discounted movie tickets and moreFind out more

Need a hand or want to share your expertise?
Register for CrowdSupport and get involved

Register now