Yorkey
Level 1: Cadet

Change from $40 Prepaid to PrePaid Plus - no data after 5 days

My son and I have both used the $40 Prepaid recharge for the past 18months, however last month we were advised by text that we would have to change over to Prepaid Plus via the provided link. Both of our data was used up after 5 days.(we live in separate addresses and our accounts aren't linked) I don't use data at home as I have wifi and I rarely use it during the day because due to my job, I am not allowed to have my mobile phone on, so therefore data is switched off. In the past I was able to use data on the weekends if I required maps or wanted to check social media or use google. Now I have not even had the privilege of doing that. 5 days after using no data during the day, it was all gone on the weekend when I needed to use google maps. Is this a glitch? Either way I am considering changing service providers, if this is not fixed. cheers Yorkey.

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
1 REPLY
Support Team
Support Team

Re: Change from $40 Prepaid to PrePaid Plus - no data after 5 days

Hi Yorkey. Thanks for coming through. Really sorry to hear. Best have a word with our prepaid livechat team -  http://tel.st/nxzt - who can look at your specifics and assist you further. Please let us know how you get on - Matthew.

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

Goodbye Excess Data Charges

Hello New Plans.

Find out more