Highlighted
Lorraineb
Level 1: Cadet

Current data rate for Pre-paid Mobile Broadband Data Pass

Answered

can someone please tell me what the current data rate (per MB) is for the Pre-Paid Mobild Broadband Data Pass as I am unable to find this info anywhere.

I have just recharged $140 as my previous credit  "disappeared "overnight???? after 3 mths normal usage.

Other offers give this information eg: pre-paid micro SIM for ipad is detrmined by most recent recharge eg: $30 is 0.98c per MB.

lb

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Level 22: Superhuman
Accepted Solution

Re: Current data rate for Pre-paid Mobile Broadband Data Pass

Hi Lorraineb,

You can find the PAYG rate in the attached link. 

Scroll to near the bottom of the page. 

Under "Things you need to know"- In Australia. 

Once you have used all of the 16GB that comes with the $140 Data Pass recharge, you will then be charged $2/mb (charged at per kb).

https://www.telstra.com.au/broadband/mobile-broadband/prepaid

I am NOT a Telstra employee and never have been. However, I AM a customer who volunteer's my time in the hope to help someone with their question.
To show your appreciation to myself or another member, please click on the LIKE or mark as a SOLUTION for any post that you have found helpful on this forum.

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
1 REPLY
Accepted Solution

Re: Current data rate for Pre-paid Mobile Broadband Data Pass

Hi Lorraineb,

You can find the PAYG rate in the attached link. 

Scroll to near the bottom of the page. 

Under "Things you need to know"- In Australia. 

Once you have used all of the 16GB that comes with the $140 Data Pass recharge, you will then be charged $2/mb (charged at per kb).

https://www.telstra.com.au/broadband/mobile-broadband/prepaid

I am NOT a Telstra employee and never have been. However, I AM a customer who volunteer's my time in the hope to help someone with their question.
To show your appreciation to myself or another member, please click on the LIKE or mark as a SOLUTION for any post that you have found helpful on this forum.

Goodbye Excess Data Charges

Hello New Plans.

Find out more