CrowdSupport®
Level 1: Cadet

Data Share Sim plan

Hi, 

I'd be grateful for some help please.

I ordered a new phone for my wife but while I was on the phone with Telstra I changed my mobile plan and also agreed to try the $5 data share plan so that I could share date between all my 3 devices; my mobile, my wife's mobile, and my IPad.

I was sent 6 new Nano sims! 

One had my wife's existing mobile number on it so I put that in her new phone and I put one in my IPad. That leaves me with 4 SIM cards that I don't know what to do with.

I want to be able to share date between the 3 devices while keeping my and my wife's existing phone numbers. Do I need to use one of these sims in my phone even though it has a different number attached?

Any ideas would be appreciated.

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Telstra (Retired)
Telstra (Retired)

Re: Data Share Sim plan

Hi Technofool

Thanks for the post. 

Six sim cards in definitely a few more than required. If you chat with us at http://tel.st/hsc3 we can securely access your account and advised what sim cards are active and can be used to share the data. 

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

My Telstra

Keep tabs on your estimated usage with the My Telstra app.

Find out more