Highlighted
IanTMM
Level 2: Rookie

Does Telstra allow data share between post paid mobile devices and home Broadband allowance

Answered

I have 2 post paid mobiles and a Tablet on the same bill as my home phone & broadband bundle. Does Telstra have a scheme which will allow me to share my home allowance with the mobiles, and include data allowances from all 4 sources?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Level 24: Supreme Being
Accepted Solution

Re: Does Telstra allow data share between post paid mobile devices and home Broadband allowance

Not between your home data and your mobile data directly. Telstra air though allows you to use your home data when you are connected to an Air Hotspot

https://www.telstra.com.au/broadband/telstra-air?ti=TR:TR:Mar16:checkinpers:air:cta

I am a Premium Services Support Consultant (Telstra Platinum, Telstra Smart Home, Locator/Device Locator and Neto POS). However, I am not an official representative on CrowdSupport.

IT Helpdesk and Technicial Support by Telstra Platinum
Smart Home Automation & Monitoring from Telstra
Helping Australians Find the Things that Matter Most with Telstra Locator
Run a Modern Retail Business with Neto Point of Sale

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
1 REPLY 1
Accepted Solution

Re: Does Telstra allow data share between post paid mobile devices and home Broadband allowance

Not between your home data and your mobile data directly. Telstra air though allows you to use your home data when you are connected to an Air Hotspot

https://www.telstra.com.au/broadband/telstra-air?ti=TR:TR:Mar16:checkinpers:air:cta

I am a Premium Services Support Consultant (Telstra Platinum, Telstra Smart Home, Locator/Device Locator and Neto POS). However, I am not an official representative on CrowdSupport.

IT Helpdesk and Technicial Support by Telstra Platinum
Smart Home Automation & Monitoring from Telstra
Helping Australians Find the Things that Matter Most with Telstra Locator
Run a Modern Retail Business with Neto Point of Sale

Telstra 24x7®

Keep tabs on your estimated usage with the Telstra 24x7® App

Download now