Jamiewebster77
Level 1: Cadet

Hi, I'd like 2 talk 2 some1 about my iPhone data usage. Apparently I've gone over my 1GB allowance

Answered
I checked my usage and it says multiple amounts of 117MB were used last night from about 1am to 5am when I was asleep. I am at home on my wifi, so the phone would not have used cellular data then anyway.
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Telstra (Retired)
Telstra (Retired)
Accepted Solution

Re: Hi, I'd like 2 talk 2 some1 about my iPhone data usage. Apparently I've gone over my 1GB allowance

Hi Jamiewebster77,

Your best bet is to get in touch with our team on 132200 or via chat (link below) to investigate this further for you

Thanks 

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Telstra (Retired)
Telstra (Retired)
Accepted Solution

Re: Hi, I'd like 2 talk 2 some1 about my iPhone data usage. Apparently I've gone over my 1GB allowance

Hi Jamiewebster77,

Your best bet is to get in touch with our team on 132200 or via chat (link below) to investigate this further for you

Thanks 

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

Telstra 24x7®

Keep tabs on your estimated usage with the Telstra 24x7® App

Download now