Assmillions
Level 1: Cadet

How To Use Home Broadband Free Data Top-ups

I have been hitting the button to top up and utilise the 3free top ups provided and it is not working. Tells me to wait 1hour etc this has been going on for 3days now anyone else have issues trying to utilise the 3free top ups????

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
5 REPLIES 5
Support Team
Support Team

Re: How To Use Home Broadband Free Data Top-ups

Hi,

Apologies for the delay in our reply and to hear of the frustration.

This is most certainly not the feedback we like to see coming from our customers.

Can I ask if you are still needing help with the mentioned problem on your account?

Please let me know so I can attempt to assist further.

- Stef

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

Fair-

Hi,

The same happened to me from since I tried from 27/12/18.

I used Chat to speak to a support consultant (three times) and they applied the Top-ups for me. Feedback from them was that there were issues with the Top-up function.

You may need to hurry - the 3 free Top-ups are based on the calendar year, so the free Top-ups for 2018 are about to expire. As I understand it, once 2019 clocks over, there will be 3 (new) To-pups available for 2019.

--

George

Support Team
Support Team

Thanks for your reply,

Yes they are calendar based limited to 3 per year on specific offers.

I will send your feedback onto the team to check into this further on the website.

If you need any further help or support please let us know.

- Stef

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

JI31

I have been trying twice a day for 6 days to get the Data top up to work. I get no reason or response as to why it doesn't activate, and no email.. The first one I did was before all my data was used. So now the sped is so slow I wait for 5 mins to log on telstra myaccount to try again. Not happy. Tried Chat, they tell me they can see it is showing it is being actioned but then nothing. Not happy wasting so much time.
Support Team
Support Team

Hi @JI31

Apologies for the issues you have had with your Data Top-up. Has this been resolved or followed up on since your post?

Goodbye Excess Data Charges

Hello New Plans.

Find out more