Abudhabs
Level 1: Cadet

International Roaming

Just checked bill while in UAE..
2 phone calls to Aust cost me $350!!!
Am i going to get stung for that...or does it reduce at bill time??

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
4 REPLIES 4
Level 25: The Singularity
Level 25: The Singularity

Re: International Roaming

That will depend on what plan you are on. If your plan includes unlimited calls while roaming, then the charge will disappear when the bill is generated.
Never be afraid to back yourself when trying new things, just always make sure you have 3 escape routes if things go wrong.
Abudhabs
Level 1: Cadet

Going by the plan it states unlimited voice calls with the international day pass.....so i believe the value on the bill will dissappear?
Highlighted
Level 24: Supreme Being
Level 24: Supreme Being

That is correct. It shows in the pending charges as this is before any plan benefits have been applied. When the bill is issues the benefits are applied and those charges would be negated for any eligible calls.
Helpful Links

Internet not working or outage in your area? - Check the Outage page for details and troubleshooting.
Help with an account issue? - LiveChat 24x7 support
View Usage, Bills and more - Check it out on MyAccount

Previously worked with a Telstra Partner however I am not a Telstra Employee, just a fellow customer helping when I can.

Support Team
Support Team

Hey Abudhabs,

Just to follow up on this if you see any unexpected charges on your bill please feel free to contact our LiveChat team or give us a call on +61 439 125 109 (toll free from a Telstra mobile while overseas) to discuss this further.

-Chris  

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

Goodbye Excess Data Charges

Hello New Plans.

Find out more