CrowdSupport®
Highlighted
test5
Level 1: Cadet

Mobile Protect

With Mobile Protect, rather than limiting the access to blocking days and times, can you set a limit on how much data is used?

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
1 REPLY 1
Level 20: Director

Re: Mobile Protect

Hi, Test5. Smiley Happy

Unfortunately, no. It only allows you to do the following:

• Block unwanted calls or callers, texts or texters made over the Telstra Mobile Network – Manage a list of numbers kids can call, text or be called and text by on their phone.
  • Set up a safe list of numbers and websites – Choose numbers that can always be accessed.
  • Manage the time kids can spend online and making calls – Place time-of-day limits on web browsing and phone calls so they have distraction-free homework periods and internet-free bedtimes.
  • Choose the mobile web content which can be accessed – Mobile Protect allows parents to select internet browsing profiles that are tailored for young children and teens that permit some sites, while blocking adult-oriented content.

Kind regards,

Hit the Kudos button if you have found my contribution helpful and please mark Accepted Solutions where applicable.

Other than being a customer, I have no affiliation with Telstra Corporation Limited, and all opinions expressed are solely my own which may not necessarily be mirrored or endorsed by the company.

Telstra 24x7®

Keep tabs on your estimated usage with the Telstra 24x7® App

Find out more