CrowdSupport®
Highlighted
Level 1: Cadet

My Account - Data Usage 3 Days Old

Why is the Internet Usage in My Account 3 days' old? I check my usage every day and until a few days ago it always gave the usage up to the previous day. Now, with the usage being 3 days out-of-date, I don't know how close I am to my data allowance.

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
5 REPLIES 5
Highlighted
Support Team
Support Team

Re: My Account - Data Usage 3 Days Old

Hi @strachg That's no good, if this is for mobile data speak with mobile assurance 13 22 00 , of it's for broadband data chat with tech support:  http://tel.st/gq6m  both available 24x7 and we can see what's going on. 

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

Highlighted

Checked today and it's now only one day behind (showing usage up to 7 Dec instead of to 8 Dec). Telstra must be playing "catch up" with their usage figures for some unknown reason :-(

Highlighted
Telstra (Retired)
Telstra (Retired)

Thanks for the update and I do hope that this is back to having the correct date listed asap. Once again if you do continue to have issues with this then please use the contact details that Cas has provided. 

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

Highlighted

Checked again today. Data usage is now correct (up-to-date to yesterday as it should be). We can end this discussion :-)

Highlighted
Telstra (Retired)
Telstra (Retired)

Thanks for letting us know @strachg, I hope you have a good day.

Telstra 24x7®

Keep tabs on your estimated usage with the Telstra 24x7® App

Find out more