Highlighted
Slewis
Level 1: Cadet

NRL - In App Subscriptions

The NRL app has charged me for data. I'm a Telsta customer my account has correct amount of credit , my subscription is active. Over the weekend I wasn't able to watch any NRL game at all
What is going on with the app this year worked fine last year.

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
4 REPLIES 4
Support Team
Support Team

Re: NRL - In App Subscriptions

Hi Slewis. Thanks for coming through. Sorry for the confusion and frustration. Where are you seeing that data usage? In the handset's data tracker, on a bill, or in one of Telstra's portals, like the 24/7 app? - Matthew.

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

Slewis

I also cannot watch any live games over the weekend. The red live button did not work. I'm also unable to get into my west tiger page. However have reported my problems to the too so hopefully someone will actually speak with me to resolve me issues with the app.
Slewis

Instead of badges a solution would be appreciated
Support Team
Support Team

Thanks for the reply Slewis.

Firstly, we can try some troubleshooting to resolve the issues with your device.

I'd recommend attempting below

• Please completely uninstall the app, restart the device & then re-download
• Ensure that you have an active subscription in the App (More > NRL Live Pass)
• Please ensure you've cleared the cache on your device

I also advise to check the APN settings on your phone and make sure the details on your phone match the information on this link https://crowdsupport.telstra.com.au/t5/Mobiles-Tablets/What-is-the-Telstra-APN-WAP-setting-for-my-mo...

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

Telstra 24x7®

Keep tabs on your estimated usage with the Telstra 24x7® App

Download now
Find out more about the Telstra 24x7 App ×
Manage your services and take advantage of offers while you’re out and about with the Telstra 24x7® App Download now
Earn points on our new rewards program and enjoy tier benefits like discounted movie tickets and moreFind out more

Need a hand or want to share your expertise?
Register for CrowdSupport and get involved

Register now