CrowdSupport®
John19911
Level 1: Cadet

OPlease

Hey I'm really stuck in an emergency is there anyone  that could please help me out with a $5 add on for data, <Removed for Privacy> IV been offered a job on the mines and have to send some emails back to them by the morning, could anyone please help 

John

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
3 REPLIES 3
Level 22: Superhuman
Level 22: Superhuman

Re: OPlease

Unfortunately your request can't be actioned here. Id recommend trying telstra air or a free wifi at McDonalds
For Official Support Chat Now, or try the Online Troubleshooter, check for Outages or Raise a Complaint.

Full Disclosure as part of Telstras Social Media Code.
  • I work for Telstra Platinum Consumer, Small Business, Smart Home, Velocity, Locator and faults.
  • I'm not here in an official capacity, I just like fixing things and respond in my own time when I can.
  • Include "@343GuiltySpark" in your reply to get my attention if you're after me specifically.
  • My opinions are my own and not that of Telstra's, just so we're all on the same page.
Highlighted
John19911
Level 1: Cadet

That's why I put my number there @343GuiltySpark so if someone is kind enough they could just go on Telstra recharge and put my number in

John
Level 24: Supreme Being
Level 24: Supreme Being

Unfortunately, as this is a public forum available for anyone to view anywhere in the word, the more likely outcome would be that your number gets noted by scammers or you get targeted for identity theft. 

I am a Premium Services Support Consultant (Telstra Platinum, Telstra Smart Home, Locator/Device Locator and Neto POS). However, I am not an official representative on CrowdSupport.

IT Helpdesk and Technicial Support by Telstra Platinum
Smart Home Automation & Monitoring from Telstra
Helping Australians Find the Things that Matter Most with Telstra Locator
Run a Modern Retail Business with Neto Point of Sale

Telstra 24x7®

Keep tabs on your estimated usage with the Telstra 24x7® App

Find out more
Find out more about direct debit and the Telstra 24x7 App ×

Avoid queueing up and never worry about late fees againSet up direct debit
Manage your services and take advantage of offers while you’re out and about with the Telstra 24x7® App Find out more

Need a hand or want to share your expertise?
Register for CrowdSupport and get involved

Register now