CrowdSupport®
Highlighted
Feed_Up
Level 2: Rookie

Poor service...

I think it's about time we ALL,...Telstra customers get behind each other and lets DEMAND  a better service. Management get paid for never being seen or Heard. They keep taking our money, keep giving us a service that bloody doesn't work and now, NBN - firstly they claim I had to go on higher new plan, when we are 2 retiries, who only use ph to contact family. NBN is so bloody slow I will die sitting in front of the laptop waiting... If I only had the energy to write about the problems I have had with this mob. I am physically and mentally exhausted even thinking about it. I'll just mention one of the numerous problems I had experienced.  I have even had their debt collecting agency chase me while I was on holidays, for weeks, Threating to take me to court, plus cutting my service if I don't pay for a $1000 ph I never had? Can u imagine sitting on the bus, ON holidays, getting pounded for something you never had???? I was literally crying having to over and over again explain to the debt agency I didn't have it. The incompetent staff at Hoppers Crossing in the meantime, had it sitting in their back room, instead of returning it to head office. I can honestly write a BOOK. It can be achieved with people power.  We need to get The Omberdsman, Current Affair and Tom Elliot behind the poor service. Everyone you speak with is just frustrated. How do they get away with it?????

I have to say, in my working life I have always and managed Credit Depts. The first thing I ever did was follow up the complaint from the customer, till it was resolved by the company, before putting any account into hands of the debt collection agencies. I honestly would love to get into Telstra's credit dept and teach them how to listen to the customer then go to management. You tell me why a company this big, who boasts of many a HIGH profit each year, can't stop scam mail coming thru???

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
1 REPLY 1
Level 22: Superhuman

Re: Poor service...

Regarding your criticism of NBN, Telstra can only re-sell what NBN provide.

NBN can only provide what the current government tell NBN to do, as the government owns NBN.

I am unable to go through your post.

Thank you

A "Like" is always appreciated. If my advice is a solution, please mark it. I'm not a Telstra employee.
50 + years exp. in radio comms., eg mobile phones since 1963, two-way radios, base stations, antennas & pagers.
"Being 75 years of age, entitles "you" to be an expert at everything!!"

Telstra 24x7®

Keep tabs on your estimated usage with the Telstra 24x7® App

Find out more
Find out more about the Telstra 24x7 App and direct debit ×

Avoid queueing up and never worry about late fees againSet up direct debit
Manage your services and take advantage of offers while you’re out and about with the Telstra 24x7® App Find out more

Need a hand or want to share your expertise?
Register for CrowdSupport and get involved

Register now