BJ121
Level 2: Rookie

Pre paid mobile plan

Answered

Do I lose my stored data bank if I upgrade to prepaid max...it has 18 GB a month...but I already have near 50 GB stored on old plan...

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Level 22: Superhuman
Accepted Solution

Re: Pre paid mobile plan

Hi BJ121,

You won't lose your stored Data Bank of near 50GB if you upgrade to the Pre-Paid Max. It will rollover from the Pre-Paid Extra to the new Max offer. 

This type of question has previously been asked and my answer was an accepted solution verified by Telstra. 

https://crowdsupport.telstra.com.au/t5/Pre-Paid-Mobiles/Change-Pre-Paid-Plan/td-p/788087

With the Pre-Paid Max offer you can Bank up to 200GB.

I am NOT a Telstra employee and never have been. However, I AM a customer who volunteer's my time in the hope to help someone with their question.
To show your appreciation to myself or another member, please click on the LIKE or mark as a SOLUTION for any post that you have found helpful on this forum.

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
3 REPLIES
Accepted Solution

Hi BJ121,

You won't lose your stored Data Bank of near 50GB if you upgrade to the Pre-Paid Max. It will rollover from the Pre-Paid Extra to the new Max offer. 

This type of question has previously been asked and my answer was an accepted solution verified by Telstra. 

https://crowdsupport.telstra.com.au/t5/Pre-Paid-Mobiles/Change-Pre-Paid-Plan/td-p/788087

With the Pre-Paid Max offer you can Bank up to 200GB.

I am NOT a Telstra employee and never have been. However, I AM a customer who volunteer's my time in the hope to help someone with their question.
To show your appreciation to myself or another member, please click on the LIKE or mark as a SOLUTION for any post that you have found helpful on this forum.
BJ121
Level 2: Rookie

Smiley3 Thanks so much for solving my issue!...🙏

You're welcome Smiley Happy

Goodbye Excess Data Charges

Hello New Plans.

Find out more