CrowdSupport®
Highlighted
Level 1: Cadet

Slowed Interent

My internet appears to be very slow (I cannot loads videos, instagram at all and browers pages are extremley slow)

I have paid my overdue bill and am now in credit although I still have slow internet.

I ran a speed test with the troubleshooting tool and it came back with "shaping issues" and that I have exceeded my monthly data usage when I in fact still have 270gb left of my 500gb per month. According to my 24x7 app.

Can someone please help with why my speed has not been restored?

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
1 REPLY 1
Level 23: Superhero
Level 23: Superhero

Re: Slowed Interent

You'll need to call 13 22 00, they can check if you're still shaped and get you in touch with the right team to un-shape you.
For Official Support Chat Now, try the Online Troubleshooter, check for Outages or Raise a Complaint.

Full Disclosure as part of Telstras Social Media Code.
  • I work for Telstra in the following products.
  • Telstra Platinum, Telstra Business Services, Telstra Smart Home, Velocity, Locator and NBN faults.
  • I'm not here in an official capacity, I just like fixing things and respond in my own time when I can.
  • Include "@343GuiltySpark" in your reply to get my attention if you're after me specifically.
  • My opinions are my own and not that of Telstra's, just so we're all on the same page.

Telstra 24x7®

Keep tabs on your estimated usage with the Telstra 24x7® App

Find out more