CrowdSupport®
Highlighted
mark_rog
Level 1: Cadet

Telstra small business plan with 2 data share sims

2 calls to the Telstra call centre in relation to the cancellation of my two data share sims and still no resolution. Based on my hours rate Telstra should be up for an extra $200 to cover my lack of productivity, yes I sound annoyed but I know I am not on my own. During both calls I asked to speak with a supervisor/manager but was they were not available! I was just informed Monday 24 june2019 that I will receive a call back within the next 3 days! last call on 3 June 2019 I was informed I was received a call back within 24hrs and never received a response. Are Telstra really supporting small business? Or are they filling their own pockets? I think the latter is more of interest to Andy Penn. What really surprises me is the fact I was not provided with the right advise when I purchased the Telstra small business plan in store 8 months ago, as my current call centre operator advised me that these Sim cards where attached to my old plan and never to my current plan. Unfortunately when I made my decision the advise I received when in the Telstra store Hurstville was that I was eligible for the 2 free SIM’s with the plan that I choose. I was shocked when my call centre operator mentioned that Telstra will not charge me for the usage over the last 8 months, wow can you believe this statement? May I should offer to not charge them for my 2 hrs of wasted time so far! I am continuing to build my case and submit to the Telecommunications Industry Ombudsman. Telstra you should learn to understand your clients and their needs better...

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
1 REPLY 1
Support Team
Support Team

Re: Telstra small business plan with 2 data share sims

Hi @mark_rog

I'm sorry for any concern caused by the experience you've had with cancelling the data share SIMs.

While we should be able to help with this through our normal channels via 13200 or online here, if you're having trouble getting this resolved or investigated though, please raise a complaint through our online form here & a dedicated case manager will be assigned to work with you to help resolve the matter. 

Upon submitting, you will receive a reference number that looks similar to SR 1-XXXXXXXXXXXXX & can expect contact within 5 business days. 

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today
Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Kudo to the member(s) who helped you out

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

Telstra 24x7®

Keep tabs on your estimated usage with the Telstra 24x7® App

Find out more
Find out more about the Telstra 24x7 App and direct debit ×

Avoid queueing up and never worry about late fees againSet up direct debit
Manage your services and take advantage of offers while you’re out and about with the Telstra 24x7® App Find out more

Need a hand or want to share your expertise?
Register for CrowdSupport and get involved

Register now