Highlighted
pnd
Level 1: Cadet

Transferring Data from my Next G Dongle to my 4G AirCard

Answered

My wife has a Nex G Pre-Paid Telstra Broadband Dongle which she uses occassionally when we are at home. I have a 4G Wi-Fi Air Card which we use when we travel as the reception is better around Australia. I want to tranfer the remaining 18GB from  the NextG Dongle to the 4 G Aircard so we can use the data on our next trip. Can anybody give me some idea of how to do this? or indeed can it be done?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Takadiurga
Level 11: Detective
Accepted Solution

Re: Transferring Data from my Next G Dongle to my 4G AirCard

Hi Pnd,

Are you trying to transfer data from a Pre-Paid to another Pre-Paid. Or Pre-Paid to Post-Paid?

Pre-Paid to Pre-Paid: You may be able to do this. You will need to contact one of our 24x7 Constulants via online-chat and ask them if they would be able to do this for you, as I'm not too sure.

Pre-Paid to Post-Paid: If this is what you're trying to do, there is no way to do this unfortunately.

Here is the link to our online consultants: https://livechat.telstra.com/TCOM:Crowdsupport:Consumer

Hope this is the information you were after!
Taka
Telstra Customer Advisor

I am a Telstra Employee but volunteer on this forum in my own spare time, my opinions are my own and don't necessarily represent Telstra's policies or values.

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
1 REPLY 1
Takadiurga
Level 11: Detective
Accepted Solution

Re: Transferring Data from my Next G Dongle to my 4G AirCard

Hi Pnd,

Are you trying to transfer data from a Pre-Paid to another Pre-Paid. Or Pre-Paid to Post-Paid?

Pre-Paid to Pre-Paid: You may be able to do this. You will need to contact one of our 24x7 Constulants via online-chat and ask them if they would be able to do this for you, as I'm not too sure.

Pre-Paid to Post-Paid: If this is what you're trying to do, there is no way to do this unfortunately.

Here is the link to our online consultants: https://livechat.telstra.com/TCOM:Crowdsupport:Consumer

Hope this is the information you were after!
Taka
Telstra Customer Advisor

I am a Telstra Employee but volunteer on this forum in my own spare time, my opinions are my own and don't necessarily represent Telstra's policies or values.

Telstra 24x7®

Keep tabs on your estimated usage with the Telstra 24x7® App

Download now
Find out more about the Telstra 24x7 App ×
Manage your services and take advantage of offers while you’re out and about with the Telstra 24x7® App Download now
Earn points on our new rewards program and enjoy tier benefits like discounted movie tickets and moreFind out more

Need a hand or want to share your expertise?
Register for CrowdSupport and get involved

Register now