Highlighted
pnd
Level 1: Cadet

Transferring Data from my Next G Dongle to my 4G AirCard

Answered

My wife has a Nex G Pre-Paid Telstra Broadband Dongle which she uses occassionally when we are at home. I have a 4G Wi-Fi Air Card which we use when we travel as the reception is better around Australia. I want to tranfer the remaining 18GB from  the NextG Dongle to the 4 G Aircard so we can use the data on our next trip. Can anybody give me some idea of how to do this? or indeed can it be done?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Takadiurga
Level 11: Detective
Accepted Solution

Re: Transferring Data from my Next G Dongle to my 4G AirCard

Hi Pnd,

Are you trying to transfer data from a Pre-Paid to another Pre-Paid. Or Pre-Paid to Post-Paid?

Pre-Paid to Pre-Paid: You may be able to do this. You will need to contact one of our 24x7 Constulants via online-chat and ask them if they would be able to do this for you, as I'm not too sure.

Pre-Paid to Post-Paid: If this is what you're trying to do, there is no way to do this unfortunately.

Here is the link to our online consultants: https://livechat.telstra.com/TCOM:Crowdsupport:Consumer

Hope this is the information you were after!
Taka
Telstra Customer Advisor

I am a Telstra Employee but volunteer on this forum in my own spare time, my opinions are my own and don't necessarily represent Telstra's policies or values.

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
1 REPLY 1
Takadiurga
Level 11: Detective
Accepted Solution

Re: Transferring Data from my Next G Dongle to my 4G AirCard

Hi Pnd,

Are you trying to transfer data from a Pre-Paid to another Pre-Paid. Or Pre-Paid to Post-Paid?

Pre-Paid to Pre-Paid: You may be able to do this. You will need to contact one of our 24x7 Constulants via online-chat and ask them if they would be able to do this for you, as I'm not too sure.

Pre-Paid to Post-Paid: If this is what you're trying to do, there is no way to do this unfortunately.

Here is the link to our online consultants: https://livechat.telstra.com/TCOM:Crowdsupport:Consumer

Hope this is the information you were after!
Taka
Telstra Customer Advisor

I am a Telstra Employee but volunteer on this forum in my own spare time, my opinions are my own and don't necessarily represent Telstra's policies or values.

Goodbye Excess Data Charges

Hello New Plans.

Find out more