CrowdSupport®
Pedro141
Level 2: Rookie

Which mobile plan do I need to watch Foxtel Go on TV away from home

Have a Samsung S7 and wish to view Foxtel in my caravan when away from home.

What would be the best plan, without breaking the bank , to enable me watch say 2 hours of foxtel p.d.

I am currently on Go Mobile Plan $70.

Thanks

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
3 REPLIES 3
Support Team
Support Team

Re: Which mobile plan do I need to watch Foxtel Go on TV away from home

Hey @Pedro141

Thanks for your post and I am happy to help with some options for your mobile data. Firstly, I would suggest checking out our latest mobile plans via http://tel.st/c9e8w We have significantly increased the data allowances and included peace of mind data on some plans.

Mobile data is not ideal for streaming however some of the higher data plans would likely be suitable but you would need to monitor your data allowance closely to start with.

Check out these plans and let me know if you have any questions.

Thanks

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

Pedro141
Level 2: Rookie

Thanks for that.

In fact I am on the $69 plan with 40gb, which would be suficient for what I need.

I am not sure if Foxtel Go is available to me to stream as I understand I need to use Foxtel Now.

Do you know if I can suspend my home Foxtel Platinum plan (through Telstra) and transfer it to either Foxtel Go or Foxtel Now.

Thanks

Support Team
Support Team

To clarify, Foxtel Go allows you to stream on a range of devices away from your home but is only available if you have a Foxtel service at home. It is included free as part of your standard residential subscription. More details here: http://tel.st/l56mc

Foxtel Now is a streaming subscription service which would replace the traditional Foxtel service you have at home. You could use this instead if you wish but check it out here: http://tel.st/sayap;

Some of our mobile plans will include a Foxtel Now subscription for 12 or 24 months, if you did decide to change your plan.

You are able to suspend your Foxtel service temporarily to reduce your costs while you are away however you wouldn't be able to access Foxtel Go while it is suspended.

If you have any further questions, please let me know.

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

Telstra 24x7®

Keep tabs on your estimated usage with the Telstra 24x7® App

Find out more
Find out more about the Telstra 24x7 App ×
Manage your services and take advantage of offers while you’re out and about with the Telstra 24x7® App Find out more
Earn points on our new rewards program and enjoy tier benefits like discounted movie tickets and moreFind out more

Need a hand or want to share your expertise?
Register for CrowdSupport and get involved

Register now